ON-SITE PATROL SERVICES LLC
It is a criminal offense to perform any type of security related work or provide any type of security related services, without being, officially licensed, bonded and Insured through the Texas Department of Public Safety.
1. In order to sell your services to the general public, you must obtain a private security contractors license.
2. In order to work as a security guard, you must obtain a private security occupational license.
3. In order to provide in-house security for your own business, you must obtain a Letter of Authorization License, regardless if you avoid wearing a uniform or using the term “ SECURITY ” such as, calling yourself a courtesy patrol officer, safety monitor, event staff member, or even a bouncer.
On-Site Patrol Services LLC, takes pride in offering you the opportunity to become a state licensed private security officer. We teach classes that are not only designed to help you pass your state licensing exam, but also give you the practical knowledge and training required to perform your job to the best of your ability.
We give you the knowledge and resources to successfully meet the challenges of any security contractors employment requirements.
We can also provide you with continued professional mentoring in order to adapt to the changing needs of the security industry.
COMPLETE FIREARMS TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
Call (806) 368-9718 or (806) 281-4058
On-Site Patrol Services LLC holds a combination license for both private security & private investigations, including private security training.
Private Security Company License - C14453
Security Training Academy License - F04171501
Please call for more information on class schedules
Security Training Classes
Security Camera Systems
Security Alarm Systems
Security Officers / Guards
CLICK on the LINK
To register for classes www.onsite-patrol-careers.com
Below is a list of requirements which has to be met, in order to receive a License or Certificate from the Texas Private Security Board.
18 yrs old for level 2
21 yrs old for level 3
No class A or B misdemeanors and or convictions within the last 7 yrs
No felonies convictions.
Must be mentally competent
Must have no history of substance abuse or addiction
Military, must be honorably discharged
You must complete your fingerprint registration process.
You must complete your DPS background Check
You must complete your initial employment drug screen process.
Level 2. Non-commissioned (unarmed) security license
Level 3. Commissioned (armed) security license.
Level 4. (Armed) bodyguard CPP security license
* ASP Baton Certification
* Pepper Spray Certification
* Tactical Handcuffing Certification
* Rapid Response Self Defense